Kike Calvo Fotografía

jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

Aragon: A Time Lapse of the Pyrenees

I got an email this morning from Alfredo Monge, who has been following my internet updates for years. I don´t have the pleasure of knowing him, yet. He was asking me if I could share a recent project of his with my audience. With a group of friends, they devoted a summer to create their first time lapse. Not only because I think they did a great job, but because I am happy to support my region and its beauty. I spent long periods of my youth exploring the different areas of the Aragonese Pyrenees. So a part of my heart will always be there. Enjoy!

1 comentario:

  1. Me parecen geniales, tanto los time lapse como los paisajes, son tantas las variantes en fotografía que uno se vuelve loco y quiere probarlas todas!!

    Esta semana santa voy a Cuba con Mario Rubio a hacer nocturna y lightpainting.

    A ver si nos animamos y hacemos algun time lapse interesante.

    Un saludo desde Valencia

    ResponderEliminar