Kike Calvo Fotografía

sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

¨I hope that the essence of my photographic work will last.¨-- Kike Calvo

Last week I had the opportunity to listen to Leo Rubinfien´s words at the School of Art at Yale University. Beyond the aesthetic emotions, I was captivated by an idea he developed on, regarding the lonelyness of the artist´s career. The feeling of producing art, yet being alone most of the creative way.

This morning I was asked what will I like in connection to my work. After thinking about this matter, while editing my work in the Guna Yala Archipielago for the AECID (Agencia Española de Cooperación y Desarrollo), I can honestly say that this is my wish:

¨ I hope that the essence of my photographic work will last among the framework of all the great photographs take in history.¨ -- Kike Calvo

¨Espero que la esencia de mis fotografías perdure dentro del marco 
de las grandes fotografías de la historia¨. -- Kike Calvo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario