Kike Calvo Fotografía

jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Easy ways to improve your wedding photographs

Often I get emails asking about ways of improving our wedding photographs. I have decided to share this interesting video that explain,s not only some things we can photograph to make more powerful stories, but also, some photography gadgets like a Snoot, to create a precise beam of light. Among my list of light gadgets, I always make sure to include some Lumiquest Softboxes and California Sunbounce Reflectors.

Those interested in producing your own wedding books or photography books, you can take advantage of this Black Friday special: 25% off Blurb Books | Code: HOLIDAYTHANKS | Offer expires 11/26/12 . If you get to see this post after that date, you can still benefit from a discount just for visiting my blog. Click on the banner below to get your 15% discount on Blurb Books.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario