Kike Calvo Fotografía

lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

The Photographic Chain: Bob Sacha

Five Minutes with Bob Sacha




My dream is… that we can figure out how to affect people with powerful photojournalism and effect real change in the world as a result

The biggest lesson in my career… is you're never too old to learn something new. I went back to graduate school at 49 years old, learned a ton and had the time of my life. It set me in a new, wonderful rewarding direction.

The biggest lesson in my life… if you do what you love, it never feels like work.

The moment I will never forget... happens every time someone helps me, which in some way or other, happens almost every day. Kindness is awesome.

Photography is... a joy, a responsibility, a pleasure, an honor.

The Time Machine



Back then
Now




So... Who is Bob?

More about Bob: www.bobsacha.com

Bob suggests me to talk to: Pamela Chen, Scott Anger, Chad Stevens, Eric Maierson, Bruce Strong or Melanie Burford.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario